The in-person and digital event will showcase the latest research, best practices and real-world examples to inspire technology leaders to build adaptive businesses that fuel growth
SYDNEY, October 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Forest (Nasdaq: FORR) today announced the full conference schedule for Technology and Innovation APAC 2022being detained in Sydney, Australiaand digitally, November 15-16, 2022. Featuring leading analysts from Forrester and industry speakers from Commonwealth Bank, Equifax, Hero MotoCorp, Koala and Transport for NSW, this year’s event will feature research , templates and frameworks to enable leaders to build adaptive companies ready for long-term growth.
According to Forrester, only 20% of companies are currently building an adaptive enterprise capable of meeting rapidly changing business, technology, customer and employee challenges. Technology and Innovation APAC is designed to accelerate the capabilities of technology leaders, including chief information officers, chief technology officers, and chief digital officers, to anticipate and rapidly adapt to changing business needs. ‘company.
“Despite the economic and social turbulence, business leaders are being asked more than ever,” said Sam Higgin, event host and principal analyst at Forrester. “As a result, today’s technology leaders have the unique opportunity to shape the vision of their business and contribute to its growth. Technology and Innovation APAC will provide leaders with resilient, adaptive and creative technology strategies to become even more customer obsessed and human centered.”
Remarkable sessions to understand:
- Predictions: is there a new normal? In this session, listen to Forrester’s 2023 forecasts for technology leaders and learn how to use them to stay ahead of the competition.
- Beyond digital: the future of business is human-centric. This keynote will explore how technology leaders can go beyond efficiency through digital operations to become a champion of human-centered creativity, adaptability, and resilience as the basis for true innovation.
- Leadership: your Swiss army knife to break down borders. In this opening speech, Emma PuneyChief Technology Officer at Koala, will explore how leadership can help break down boundaries in practical scenarios, such as transitioning from one industry to another and overcoming the challenges of siled operations.
- Panel: Unpacking the hype about the big resignation. This roundtable will discuss how companies can honestly examine the needs of their employees and improve their human resources strategy to create a competitive advantage.
- Building the future. Featuring Fredrik Lindstrom, Chief Digital Officer at Commonwealth Bank, this keynote will show how australia The largest bank is reinventing the customer experience through technology, partnerships and transforming people.
This year’s event will also honor recipients of Forrester Technology Award — companies from Asia Pacific who successfully execute customer-focused technology strategies to meet rapidly changing customer needs. Customer-centric companies put customers at the center of their leadership, strategy and operations and experience 2.5x revenue growth compared to their competitors. The Forrester Technology Awards recognize companies for their use of technology to increase agility, innovate rapidly, and create opportunities for business growth.
In-person attendees will experience lively discussions, exclusive 1:1 access to Forrester analysts, and the Executive Leadership Exchange, an exclusive program for C-level leaders. Digital attendees will have access to all sessions of the conference and to sponsors via the event platform. The expanded online agenda, available for both in-person and digital attendees, will also include exclusive Mandarin language sessions and region-specific content tailored to technology leaders from India.
- Register to attend Forrester Technology & Innovation APAC 2022.
- To see the full agenda and speakers for APAC 2022 technology and innovation.
- Follow @Forrester and #ForrTech for updates.
Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) is one of the world’s most influential research and consulting companies. We help leaders in technology, customer experience, digital, marketing, sales and product use customer obsession to accelerate growth. With Forrester’s research, consulting, and exclusive events, leaders around the world are empowered to be bold at work, manage change, and put their customers at the center of their leadership, strategy, and their operations. Our unique insights are based on annual surveys of more than 700,000 consumers, business and technology leaders around the world; rigorous and objective research methodologies, including Forrester Wave™ assessments; 70 million real-time feedback votes; and the shared wisdom of our customers.